DID YOU KNOW?!:
43% of cyber attacks target small businesses, costing small and medium businesses over $2.2 million a year!*
Don’t be part of the statistic!
Learn how to implement cost-effective measures to prevent cybercriminals from accessing your data and assets.
Back By Popular Demand!!
“Protecting Your Business From Cyber Fraud (2/16/21)” (of the Upgrade Your Business “Cybersecurity Webinar Series”) is designed to help businesses implement cost-effective measures to prevent cybercriminals from accessing your data and assets.
Topics covered in this seminar include:
- Preventative measures to stop cybercriminals from accessing your assets and data;
- Internal/ public website policies and procedures;
- Federal/state laws that affect how your data is collected and stored;
- Contractual obligations and your vendor’s responsibilities.
*This webinar applies to the Cybersecurity Certificate of Completion.
Important Note: This webinar is valued at $200 but provided to New Jersey businesses at no cost through the U.S. Cares Act grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
About the Presenter:
Chiesa, Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
Michelle Schaap practices cybersecurity and corporate law. Within corporate law, she primarily practices in construction, franchising, and renewable energy – representing a varied client base that ranges from Fortune 500 companies to closely-held businesses.
* SOURCE: Fundera. (2020, December 16). 30 Surprising Small Business Cyber Security Statistics (2021). Fundera.com. https://www.fundera.com/resources/small-business-cyber-security-statistics
This webinar is part of the NJSBDC’s “Upgrade Your Business” program, which presents several series of online webinars to drive businesses’ success beyond the “new normal”.
To Learn More: https://njsbdc.com/UpgradeYourBiz