The New Jersey Small Business Development Centers announced the winners of its 2020 Annual Small Business Growth Client Awards recently, honoring 13 companies around the state for their business achievements and perseverance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The organization, also known as America’s SBDC New Jersey, said in a news release that the traditional luncheon was canceled due to the pandemic, but it nevertheless recognized the businesses for their ability to pivot and forge ahead.
“America’s SBDC New Jersey congratulates our 2020 client success award winners for their accomplishments in weathering these great challenges and pivoting for recovery and future resiliency,” NJSBDC network CEO and State Director Kelly Brozyna said in a prepared statement. “We look forward to 2021 and all the opportunities and assistance NJSBDC hopes to provide our small business clients statewide to become even more resilient.”
This year’s honorees included:
- Carousel of Learning Inc., day care center, Berlin;
- Caven Point Car Center Inc., gas station and related entities, Jersey City;
- DeBoer’s Auto, automotive technology, Hamburg;
- Griffys Organics, functional nutrition services, Long Branch;
- Horizon Engineering Consulting LLC, engineering consulting, Linwood;
- Indigrill, restaurant, Ewing;
- LBU Inc., tote bag manufacturer, Paterson;
- Mama’s Southern Style BBQ 2 LLC, restaurant, Vauxhall/Union;
- One Call Contracting LLC, contracting, Sadle Brook;
- Organic Plant Care LLC, horticulture, Frenchtown;
- Physical Features Salon and Spa, salon, Woodbridge;
- Sonica Imaging, health care imaging, Princeton;
- Village Babies Development Center LLC, health care, South Orange.
Here is the link to the complete original article by: