The mission of NJSBDC Procurement Programs is to provide superior quality programming and counseling services to New Jersey small, minority and women business owners. Our purpose is to help position your businesses such that you can realize profitable and sustainable results in the federal, state, local and public government. We provide this assistance via individual web conferencing sessions.
SIGN UP TODAY FOR OUR FREE INDIVIDUAL WEB CONFERENCING COUNSELING SESSIONS.
Save time, travel, gas, tolls, parking, and meet with our government procurement experts from the comfort of your office, home, or wherever you are.
“My name is Dr. Amanda DiGiovanni; I am the CEO and founder of Rehabtree Staffing LLC, located in Marlton, NJ. I have been in business for 6 1/2 years and even with the education I received through my Doctorate in Occupational Therapy in Administration and Practice Management. I needed guidance and support so I turned to Gary Rago at the SBDC he provided me with the guidance I needed and introduced me to my NJSBDC consultant who has guided me every step of the way through the SAM/ DUNS process and has assisted me in obtaining the NJ WBE certification. I am scheduled to have a call with her to discuss how to utilize the government website and compete for these contracts; she’s the only SBDC consultant who knows this process and the only one who can educate small business owners in NJ how to go about this certification. I would never be able to navigate through this process without her guidance.”
First time clients must complete the official
Virtual Advisor Session Information
NJSBDC Procurement Advisor sessions are held via individual virtual conferencing in an effort to save small business owners, time, travel and money.
1. Read the entire message on the appointment link for further instructions. You will receive a separate email with the session date, time, instructions, web advisor session link, and call-in phone number. The session will use both Internet and phone.
2. Click the option to upload the email appointment to your calendar.
3. Test your connection immediately upon receipt of the email notification (using the test function).
4. Log in 15 – 20 minutes prior to the appointment time to ensure you are online and on the phone at the time of your appointment.
5. You will use your laptop or PC along with your telephone for these sessions. You are welcome to open your webcam for the beginning of the session for introduction purposes.
Automatically generated reminder emails will be sent to you. If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment time and date; you must give 24 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions or require assistance; contact the NJSBDC network at 973.353.1927 .
We look forward to being a part of your business consulting team!
For assistance –
Call: Shy Hopkins 973-353-1414
hollister online shop
hollister online shop deutsch
michael kors uk handbags
michael kors bags uk
starting Your Business
If you are planning on starting a small business, NJSBDC, with the help of the Small Business Administration (SBA), is here to make your small business dreams a reality. Become a client and see how.
Expanding Your Business
If you are an existing business with annual revenue of up to $1 million or have more than $1 million in revenue and/or 10 or more employees, NJSBDC can help you expand your market share as a company and grow your vision into a successful company. Become a client and see how.