Find an expert counselor near you
NJSBDC Technology Commercialization Program
SBIR Road Tour
Seeding America’s Future Innovations™
Coming to New Brunswick, NJ | Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Registrants will be invited to schedule one-on-one meetings!
2018 SBIR & STTR CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- SBIR.gov – One Stop SBIR/STTR Resource Site, including searching grant & contract opportunities.
- Topic Searching – Identify solicitations and topics that match your technology.
- Determining Overhead Rates in Government Contracts
(Presented by EisnerAmper, LLP)
- Proposal Preparation Assistance – Guidance in pursuing the SBIR/STTR programs, assistance in drafting proposals and written critiques of proposals are available to New Jersey entrepreneurs and small business owners through NJSBDC. Contact Randy Harmon at email@example.com for more information.
Technology Commercialization Consulting
Helping entrepreneurs launch and grow science & tech-based businesses
- Description of Services
- Getting Started
- Preparing Business Plans for Equity Investors Click Here for Doc Format / Click Here for PDF Format
- “From Invention to Innovation” This excellent publication from the Dept. of Energy provides a comprehensive overview of the technology commercialization process.
*For more information about SBIR/STTR, help in identifying suitable topics, or a guided tour of the SBIR Gateway web site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org*
*To subscribe to our newsletter, please email email@example.com
with the words SUBSCRIBE SBIR UPDATE in the title.*