Join the NJSBDC Team! State Director Position Now Open
- Experience managing complex coalitions and a strong ability to deliver results.
- Strong understanding of diverse small business issues. Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relation skills with an ability to identify new strategic partnerships and/or client opportunities.
- Ability to follow strict compliance and accreditation conditions.
- Experience in Small Business and Writing skills are critical.
- Experience managing human resources processes and practices, including staff labor relations.
- Excellent strategic leadership, communication, facilitation, conflict management, interpersonal, problem-solving and team-building skills.
- Great inter-personal skills and ability to manage a network of regional directors a necessity.
- Ability to present to a wide and diverse audiences.
- Advocacy and grant writing experiences highly valued.
starting Your Business
If you are planning on starting a small business, NJSBDC, with the help of the Small Business Administration (SBA), is here to make your small business dreams a reality. Become a client and see how.
Expanding Your Business
If you are an existing business with annual revenue of up to $1 million or have more than $1 million in revenue and/or 10 or more employees, NJSBDC can help you expand your market share as a company and grow your vision into a successful company. Become a client and see how.