2020 has been a year of unprecedented upheaval. However, some businesses have been fortunate enough to not only withstand the volatile economic climate but succeed. Various factors contributed to these small businesses’ successes and we’re proud that the NJSBDC was on their team to help them achieve and surpass their goals.
Please join us as we acknowledge and congratulate these hard working and resilient small businesses!
Congratulations to the 2020 NJSBDC
Small Business Growth Success Awardees!!
- Carousel of Learning, Inc. (Berlin, NJ)
- DeBoer’s Auto (Hamburg, NJ)
- Horizon Engineering Consulting, LLC (Linwood, NJ)
- LBU, Inc. (Paterson NJ)
- One Call Contracting, LLC (Saddle Brook, NJ)
- Physical Features Salon & Spa (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Craven Point Car Center, Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- Griffy’s Organics ( Long Branch, NJ)
- IndiGrill (Ewing, NJ)
- Mama’s Southern Style BBQ 2, LLC ( Vauxhall/ Union, NJ)
- Organic Plant Care, LLC (Frenchtown, NJ)
- Sonica Imaging (Princeton, NJ)
- Village Babies Development Center, LLC (South Orange, NJ)
starting Your Business
If you are planning on starting a small business, NJSBDC, with the help of the Small Business Administration (SBA), is here to make your small business dreams a reality. Become a client and see how.
Expanding Your Business
If you are an existing business with annual revenue of up to $1 million or have more than $1 million in revenue and/or 10 or more employees, NJSBDC can help you expand your market share as a company and grow your vision into a successful company. Become a client and see how.