Register Your Business
WEBCAST: Save Money & Make More by Going Green (12/3/2015)
Great News for Businesses that Want to Go and Grow GREEN!
Your New Jersey Small Business Development Centers now have expert and highly specialized consultants ready to help you start or expand sustainability practices.
As a small business owner, you can make a difference by “going green.” Even the most basic steps to incorporate sustainability practices in your business operations can have positive, long-term effects on your bottom line, attract new customers, and contribute to your competitive advantage, not to mention the environment!
What is Sustainability?
In short, sustainability means examining and improving business operations in order to:
- consume fewer resources
- operate more efficiently
- deliver products & services to meet the demand of conscientious consumers
in a socially & environmentally responsible way
What’s in it for you?
Sustainability – Some of the Benefits:
- Cost Savings through Resource Conservation
- Risk Mitigation (to price volatility & pollution effects)
- New Business through Customers that support Sustainability
- Attraction & Retention of Good Employees
- Access to Capital (Socially Responsible Investing Resources)
- Innovation and New Opportunities
- Healthier and Safer Work Environment
- Competitive Advantage / Improved Company Image (supply chain advantage & broader market)
- Recognition and Distinction
- NJSBDC Annual Success Award
- Membership in New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry (live link)
To take advantage of NJSBDC’s no-cost consultations, or to get help or more information about the New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry application, email your request to NJSBinfo@NJSBDC.com. An experienced business/sustainability consultant will be pleased to discuss your needs or interest on line, by phone, or in person.
**Initial funding for this program is provided by a grant from the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 2 (http://www2.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-2)
starting Your Business
If you are planning on starting a small business, NJSBDC, with the help of the Small Business Administration (SBA), is here to make your small business dreams a reality. Become a client and see how.
Expanding Your Business
If you are an existing business with annual revenue of up to $1 million or have more than $1 million in revenue and/or 10 or more employees, NJSBDC can help you expand your market share as a company and grow your vision into a successful company. Become a client and see how.