The NJSBDC network is working hard to help NJ’s small business owners overcome business issues due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Please contact your regional NJSBDC to request remote one-to-one counseling sessions for the resources, options, strategies and guidance needed to help you recover asap.
Be Safe & Be Well
Updated as of 3/27/20 @ 4:50pm
Covonavirus Small Business Support:
Health & Safety
Guidance from the CDC:
NJ Department of Health:
If you have additional questions, please contact your regional NJSBDC or visit our website at www.njsbdc.com .
Thank you, be well and be safe.
Cyber Intelligence Briefing: Understanding Blockchain and its Impact | NJSBDC @ Ramapo College of New Jersey
Thu, April 26, 2018
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Ramapo College of New Jersey/ Small Business Development Center
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Regardless of the price of Bitcoin, Blockchain technology is here to stay.Which businesses are left standing will likely come down to how well companies are able to adapt. The total market capitalization for the world’s crypto-currencies, led by Bitcoin on Blockchain, is more than $100 Billion. Soon to be disrupted industries will include Financial Services, Healthcare, Aviation, Global Logistics and Shipping, Transportation, Music, Manufacturing, Security, Media, Identity, Automotive, Land Use and Government, and more.
Intelligence Briefing Includes:
- What exactly is Blockchain technology
- How this new era in technology has the potential to change the business world
- Why is this technology powering crypto-currencies like Bitcoin
- Top industries impacted by Blockchain
- What you should be considering before Blockchain disrupts your industry
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners, Operations & System Administrators
- Entrepreneurs, Educators and Elected Officials
- Anyone interested in learning about the future of Blockchain technology